Saturday, December 14, 2019

i am back in time for christmas





I am delighted to be back in time for Christmas 2019.


A LOT has happened indeed.


I have been to America - and back!


this is not something i would do normally, i don't travel to shop cheap, travel to view the sights, "nothing no more" sort of thing.


As usual not a lot has changed, but to welcome my discovery of getting back into my actual blog i will share recent images cos its a nice way to ease my readers back.


It is always fun for snoop value if nothing else.

who doesn't want to see images, out of interest.

SO HERE WE GO, OUT OF INTEREST...ENJOY.
Ann and Margaret in Washington DC


Ann puts a pin for Ireland on the Map of those who have attended the Rare Diseases Programme with Catherine my co-ordinator for the time there

Blood Letting but important

Dr Toro, neurologist, Dr Gahl, Director of NIH undiagnosed programme NIH

We are on the way!  I designed t-shirts in the honour of the trip!


when you find an important notice you 'snap' it!


waiting to board the plane, after a scary start as my twin's visa was not accepted, but thankfully it came through in time.
it could have scuppered the whole trip.




Now this is something ELSE entirely!

23rd May my wheelchair did a nasty 'twirl' and broke my leg and my elbow, and i incurred a further crush foot injury - same damn wheelchair at fault.

Not good, already broken leg, already broken elbow, never expected the busted foot.  Braced leg because i would never have managed a cast, dog and margaret gives me some comfort.

the comfort bit, telly and the dog

this should not happen in a 'modern society' on the 'UP'  a bucket/storage bin being used as a toilet with improvisation for a grab rail, taken from the main bathroom

The pain of this left foot was off the wall awful, and it was dreadful as it all could have been avoided, my too large wheelchair went into a door jam when the healthcare provider refused me a temporary smaller wheelchair to use while i recovered from the broken bones

this damn painful foot

damn foot! OUT DAMN FOOT!
I will end of a very light note ok? Or some are love notes, light notes and never to be forgotten notes, amen.

Isn't she beautiful?  My deceased Ana Chi.
A never to be forgotten 'note,' just in case doctors do forget, and have forgotten


You never forget being shot at by an underage child with a gun, given she is an adult now and much changed, i post up.



AND THE BEAUTIFUL!

























 



As promised the truly beautiful, my baby dogs as adults and elderly, and my lovely twin sister, scrubbed up outside Dail Eireann a few years ago, with myself on her right.

Them were the days!

No comments: