Tuesday, November 3, 2015

OWN UP....WHO STOLE IT?

today is Tuesday 3rd November 2015, doing a bit of mathematics here i am on this planet now nearly 63 years!  just think of it, thats a long time.
ok then.
i will tell you another fact of MY life, its not a life!
ok then.

If this is the FACT of my Life at 63yrs of age i want to ask my friends who come peek in and see what i have to say, to have their say on it all.
it matters.
on many levels it matters.

well, for starters MY Life matters to ME if not to anyone else, it does to me.
It matters because experience outside of my own might be the very experience i need to move this 63yrs on to 64yrs as a happier adventure.

the criteria for your ADVICE as in 'the bloggers agony aunty and uncles write back' are many.
To be considered....are.....
1.  the blogger is sick....i mean....very sick.
2.  the blogger tires easily....that effectively means she is flat on her back, sleeping alot
3.  the blogger gets depressed....(no, one of your suggestions cannot be head straight to the psychiatrist, can't stand the breed and believe they are more dangerous than the Life itself).
4.  the blogger is cash strapped....in common language....the blogger is basically out of cash.
5.  the blogger has a sister, twin in fact.
who is..
1. 2. 3. (same applies) 4. and 5.

This blogger needs to regain her joy, the joy of life, the joy of being, the joy of where i am, where i live, etc.

so its a tough task i have set you all.

Find my life and give it back to me.
i have lost it.
many years.
i know its not under a stone or yet under the gravestone or headstone.

its just gone missing a while for a bit.
a bit too long, like.

i kinda want it back.
so i am asking for a road map, as in Treasure Island style, not for money, for my Life...Back.
Ideas.  A task force for Ideas.

the world is spinning as we speak and as i know it is, so too is time.
its running at equal earth shattering speed and before i collapse with a menieres attack i want to live a bit better.
Joy its called.  Well, i think its called that.  it was called that the last time i felt it.

but it may not be here anymore as also i think i am not the only one losing their joy, but then in real terms, the task is to help this one blogger find hers.
it may seem selfish to ask for my life back please, but i think its important.

It cannot be found under a stone (i don't think) because it was never there, before now.
it was up there with blue skies and sunny days, in the head department.
its gone to me boots.

What can I DOOOO.....................................to get my life back?.....................Please.

If your life depended on it, will you suggest how to find my life, give me the road map.
(or two even)
there is a shortage of road maps.
I have two on the ledge above the drivers seat of my van, but they are no good.
i need yours.

have you got one to spare then?
i hope the hell you won't say 'no, i haven't.'
i hope its because you are not the equally selfish git and won't allow me in on it or into a type of Joy thats gone missing from my road, map and life.

i want a sort of "how to build"
I want a sort of "where to travel"
I want a sort of "how to find friends"
or something like, Life on a shoe string,"  "Life with no life at all"  "Life with dogs"  not "its a dogs life life, but with dogs"

I want the sun over my head (not strong now cos i don't like strong sun) but there nonetheless.
i want blue skies too.
Not gray, and don't bother telling me i am asking for too much because we are heading into winter, one that the experts advise will be the worst in living memory.
i tell you it couldn't be worse.

I am going to give you a few pictures to sort of help you on your way with the Ideas and road maps.
everyone likes pictures.
everyone loves pictures.
so after i show you some pictures to give you ideas, i then want yours.
as in send back your ideas for me by way of comments and you could get another picture.
you will get a 'thank you blog'  (doesn'
I understand, yes i do, i REALLY do!

And i love you very much...

DON'T YOU WORRY ANA, I HAVE YOU BY THE PAW

BACK TO BASICS - WHEN THE HEAT GETS TOO MUCH - WE CAN SHARE THE FAN

VICTORY WAS SWEET, JOY BRIEFLY BUT WHY OH WHY DID EVERYONE CRASH OUT AS WELL AS WIN THE BLOODY MATCH!

THAT'S A FLOWER, AH I TOLD YOU I LIKE FLOWERS.  DIDN'T I?

WHEN I GOT SICK FRST I HAD MY TEETH, JOY AND TWO DOGS, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I CANNOT EVER GET BACK - THAT'S THE TEETH!

SHE'S OK, TOLD YOU THAT, I WILL KEEP HER, THE ONE ON THE RIGHT, SHE IS A 'REAL' DOCTOR!I AM ON THE LEFT, ITS  MY JOB TO ADD 'COLOUR' BUT THEN ITS YOUR JOB TO TELL ME HOW - AGAIN!

I TOLD YOU, YOU CANNOT REFER ME TO THE PSYCHIATRIST, - I TALK TO DUCKS - SO?


JOY IS.......STICKING FAST TO WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU!

JOY IS BEING ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD
(THATS A HINT)

JOY ISN'T - CRASHING THE VAN AND NEARLY ENDING UNDER A STONE.  JOY ISN'T PUTTING THE PICTURE IN SIDEWAYS AS IF IT (THE VAN) HAD TUMBLED, WHICH IT DIDN'T, IT JUST HAD A FATAL COLLAPSE, (SO TO SPEAK), IT DIED, ACTUALLY.
t have the same ring as 'thank you letters,' but then we are actually out of that time zone now for good i think).

i am praying now that the ideas will be good.

I like photography, people, sheds, nature, sea, driving, the sister and my dogs.
those are hints by the way.
i like sometimes, diy and upcycling and repurposing and tidiness.

I want a new van and a proper usable wheelchair.

after that my life is in your hands.
well before that my life is in your hands.

i will await.
for your Ideas.

No comments: